Wednesday, April 20, 2011

SNOW DAY!!!

Hard to believe we're having a snow day on April 20th, but that's the snowy tundra for ya!  We got about 8" of heavy, wet snow overnight.  We're supposed to get a couple more today and tonight.  At least, it gives us a chance to play with bento making!  I'm cooking rice and couscous to make shapes.  I am posting my last bento picture too.  I think it was from Wednesday last week!  Wow, time flies.  I am going to try to be a bit better as my weight loss has stopped and I have the March for Babies walk in just 10 days!  Yikes!
Here is Bento Box #3 (wow, really only 3?)  Pretty straight-forward lunch - chicken stir-fry over brown rice and cut veggies.  Tasty and very quick to get ready in the early morning hours.  Hopefully we'll have some more imaginative posts after our snow day.

1 comment:

  1. I don't think this is plain. Very colorful! Much more so than most of my boxes, which tend to be brown. Excited to see how your onigiri turn out!

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete