Monday, April 11, 2011

Happy Monday!

I hope all enjoyed the beautiful weather this weekend - right up to the monsoon on Sunday!  We really didn't get too much damage, just a few small brances down.  It was very nice for much of the day and the evening rain got rid of the bulk of the snow - yay!!  Well, I did pack a bento box lunch this morning, including some successful recipes from the weekend (not all were quite so successful  - le sigh).  I will put pictures up when I can, but board meeting tonight, so it might be tomorrow before they appear.  Wednesday is Poot's first track meet (away!) - I'm really hoping her bento box gets here tomorrow so she can take her snack in it!  She ordered a pretty black box with small flowers on the lid.  I'll put up pictures of that when it arrives, too.  Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. bummer on the meeting! I'm very excited that Poot is getting a box though. Tell her I said good luck at the meet!

    LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, she should have her box in plenty of time for the first meet now. Her Wednesday meet was cancelled!

    ReplyDelete